Every day, I walk in Lane Cove National Park and each of these days brings something new. Come with me on my daily adventures. Its amazing what we will see.


These Tawny Frogmouth are well known to the area, but I had never come across them so I was super excited when I received a messaged to let me know that they were in the tree on Fiddens Wharf Oval. I ducked down and could barely see them. It's only that I knew they were there that I persisted.


A lovely couple. The one on my left would occasionally peck at the other and she would snuggle him right back. Adorable!

This guy was very curious about what I was up to but after an hour, he felt comfortable enough to tuck his head in and fall asleep. Just as well, my son had decided he was coming to dinner and as it was 6pm, I needed to get home. 




THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace