Great Spot for Photography on Northern Beaches

 


I've only ever been to Curly for Bird photography so this was a new experience. I nearly didn't go but decided that life is too short and you should take the opportunity when you are invited to do so. 

The reason I was hesitant was that yesterday, I shattered my graduated neutral density (GND) filter which I use at every seascape shoot. Big bummer. This piece of glass is around $200 to replace. I was really disappointed but that's life so I decided to go anyway and see what I could come up with.

The tide was high and the swell was good so I did get wet but the water was warm and it actually felt really good. Wish I'd brought my swimsuit!


FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Parking - North Curl Curl Surf Life Saving Carpark
Entry - There is a path behind the SLSC up the hill and down to the pool
Bring - a microfibre towel, walking boots or rock shoes, change of clothes and shoes.

Tech Info
ISO 200
f16 @ 1/4 sec
Canon R5
100-400mm lens @ 117mm
Urth ND64

Stay well and have a great week.

Nina 😀



THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Must Do Sydney Walk - Top Sydney Walk For Harbour Views