Bird Walk to Sooth A Restless Spirit

I've been agitated these past few days. I reached out to a friend who is in crisis offering accommodation and friendship. In return, I have received nothing. Not a reply. I am struggling with the rudeness around this. How difficult could it be to simply reply thank you but I think I'll be ok.

I took myself on a meditative walk through Lane Cove National Park where I was able to breathe fresh air, get some exercise, and watch bird families mingle and have fun. I was taken out of my head for a while which helped me a great deal.

Here are a few of the friends I came across today.









THE AUTHOR

Photo of Nina Beilby smiling
As it does, life took a devastating sideways turn for me. With fierce determination, I quit my teaching job, shut down my photography business, packed up my apartment, hired an agent and rented it out on Airbnb, bought a ticket to London and embarked on an adventure of discovery, both about the world and myself. I’ve learned a great deal about people, places and myself. I’m happy that you are here for the ride. Nina x


Where you can find my work...
I will be documenting my travels through photography on Facebook and Instagram. Prints will also be available on my website. If you are interested in following along, here are some of my sites.

Facebook Group - FINDING NINA ADVENTURE
Sharing daily adventures from my travels including discoveries about myself and the people around me 

An in-depth look at places I've visited with plenty of travel information from Ireland, France, UK, Iceland and who knows where next.  

Website MY CURIOUS CAMERA
Where you can purchase signed, framed limited edition prints of my work.

My professional work as a portrait photographer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace