Cuddly Koala and Wild Kangaroo in Canberra


TIDBINBILLA

On my recent trip to the ACT, I was delighted to visit Tidbinbilla Reserve for the first time.

Recently returned to the reserve after being evacuated during the bushfires, it was wonderful to see the animals happily enjoying their surrounds.

Whilst the kangaroo and their joeys roam freely, the endangered Koala are surrounded by a predator-proof fence in a transitioning enclosure as part of the Tidbinbilla breeding program.

Here is a sneak peak. 

Enjoy. N x

Koala in a tree

Koala eating leaves from the ground

Large Eastern Grey Kangaroo hunched over looking left

Koala playing peek a boo with Eucalypt leaves

Joey in its Mum's pouch

Koala sleeping in a tree

Eastern Grey Kangaroo looking directly at the photographer



Photographer with camera smiling

THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina x

READ MORE
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment or recommendation.

If you would like to read more about the ACT, you may like my Top 5 Places To Visit post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Must Do Sydney Walk - Top Sydney Walk For Harbour Views