Lunch for a Silvereye

 

A wonderful walk today from Lindfield along Lane Cove River toward Hunters Hill. Abundant birdlife around here. One of the best mornings for bird watching. Just after the rains meant good light and no people. Stay tuned to see what else I spotted. Meanwhile, enjoy this Silvereye hunting for his lunch in a curled up leaf.



Official Name: Silvereye, Zosterops lateralis, Timaliidae

Location: All over Australia, except NT

Habitat: Almost any wooded area and includes orchards, urban parks and gardens

Conservation Status: Secure

For more information go to BirdLife Australia



THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace

Bird Walk to Sooth A Restless Spirit