Mum feeds hungry young Currawong

 


Looking half-crazed with hunger, this young Currawong screeched to be fed. Sitting in the tree beyond my terrace, it was extremely loud so I popped my head out to see what was going on. Of course, I grabbed my camera and was able to catch the parent in action.




Official Name: Pied Currawong, Strepera graculina, Artamidae

Location: Eastern Australia

Habitat: Forest and Woodlands

Conservation Status: Secure

For more information go to BirdLife Australia



THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Must Do Sydney Walk - Top Sydney Walk For Harbour Views