Sacred Kingfisher - Finally

 


My fellow LCNP photographers don't seem to have a problem tracking this guy. He's also been spotted by many a kayaker. Alas, in the years I've been walking through the park, I've only ever spotted him a couple of times and only for seconds at that. 

I'm on a quest to find him every day. Hmm, maybe I'll buy a kayak for Christmas!

Well, that's it for now. I'm off to get food. I've run out again. I'd really rather be in the park shooting birds! 

Stay well. 

Nina


_________________________________________________________________________

Official Name: Sacred Kingfisher - Todiramphus sanctus, Halcyonidae

Location: Widespread Coastal Australia

Habitat: Forest and Woodlands near water and wetlands

Conservation Status: Secure

For more information go to BirdLife Australia

_________________________________________________________________________



THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Must Do Sydney Walk - Top Sydney Walk For Harbour Views

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?