Turimetta Sunrise


God Rays shine just before the sun rose

Broke out of my routine and went for a mid-week sunrise this week. The light and colours are amazing at the moment, it's hard to resist. Also, being winter the sun doesn't rise until 7am which is completely reasonable not like the 4:30am starts during summer.

As a portrait photographer, landscape shooting is new to me and I am learning something, well, lots, each time I go out. 

So happy I did.




THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Must Do Sydney Walk - Top Sydney Walk For Harbour Views

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?