Back to Seascape Photography at Collaroy

 

Seascape of Collaroy Beach, Australia

It has been high tide at sunrise for a while and not conducive to a good photo so we were pleased to finally be out shooting again. With the tide receding and a decent amount of wind creating some nice movement in the water and a dramatic sky, all the elements came together.

Black and white Seascape of Collaroy Beach, Australia

I've only shot at Collaroy once before so not familiar with its nuances. I had to quickly look around for interesting possibilities and there were a few. I stop and watch the way the waves move around and over the rocks then look for a position to stand. Sometimes this means I get wet, which I did today. I come prepared for that. You do what it takes.

Seascape of Collaroy Beach, Australia

The only ones crazier than photographers are the rock fisherpeople!!


FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Parking - We like to park in Florence street and walk straight onto the beach
Bring - a microfibre towel, walking boots or rock shoes, change of clothes and shoes.

Tech Info
ISO 100
f14 @ 1.9 sec
Canon R5
16-35mm 
Urth GND Filter

Stay well and have a great week.

Nina 😀



THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace