Canberra Birdlife

 This Eastern Yellow Robin sat here on this branch in the Eucalypt Forest at Tinbinbilla for quite a while before I noticed it and a even longer whilst I photographed it. Quite extraordinary. 

I'm not a bird photographer by any means but I do enjoy watching them interact with each other and their reactions to me. Like this gal. I'm certain that she is scowling at me. Staring me away from her nest.


And this Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo is definitely keeping an eye on my as he eats his lunch.


This Wattle Bird is very noisy here at The National Australian Botanic Gardens



I'm not quite sure what this Red-Browed Finch is up to. If you know, do drop a comment down below.





These images were taken from a recent trip to The Australian National Botanic Gardens, Tidbinbilla and the Jerrabomberra Wetlands in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (ACT).

I'm learning a great deal about patience. There is much standing around, observing and waiting. I don't always have the time so very lucky that thethe birdlife is prolific and in these easily accessible locations here in Canberra.

If you have any bird tips or stories, feel free to leave them in the comments.




THE AUTHOR

My Curious Camera is professional portrait photographer, Nina Beilby. That's me. 😃 📷📷

Follow me as I travel through life with my camera by my side, I share snippets and snaps of my daily adventures.

With my camera at my side, I've been able to record moments of jubilation and happiness. When I have had some of my darkest moments, my adventures with my camera have given me purpose and joy. I hope they give you some too.

Nina x

READ MORE
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment or recommendation.

If you would like to read more about Canberra, you may like these:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A munching Wallaby and Jacky Lizard

Albania - How On Earth Did I End Up Here?

Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace